Welcome to the Garnet & Gold Charitable Giving online request page. We are committed to being good neighbors and local supporters, and to us that means taking part in and giving back to our community. Garnet & Gold reserves the sole and absolute discretion to determine recipients of its charitable contributions. Garnet & Gold may exclude or include organizations and/or grant contributions of gift cards or product as Garnet & Gold determines appropiate.
Garnet & Gold Application Process for Charitable Contributions
Please follow the process outlined below to ensure that Garnet & Gold has the information needed to evaluate and process your request for a charitbale contribution. Any request that does not follow this process or meet the criteria outlined in the guidelines may result in delayed processing and/or denial.
- All requests must be submitted via email. We no longer accept requests sent by phone or mail.
- Only submit an request on behalf of an IRS-qualified 501(c)(3) organization with a valid, current tax ID number.
- Requests for donations should be submitted in writing, on the non-profit group’s letterhead, referencing the valid tax ID number. Please email to [email protected] or fax to 850-878-7435 Attention: Donation Request . You may submit additional materials and images by attaching to your email.
- The written request should explain the nature of the organization, why the donation is needed and what kind of donation is being requested.
- Donation requests should be delivered at least three weeks prior to the date your organization needs the contribution or your event date.
Garnet & Gold receives hundreds of requests each month; because of this volume, we regret we may not always respond immediately. Please also understand that because we receive so many requests, we are not able to accommodate every organization nor every request.