Key Holder Job Description:
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance by pointing out new inventory and highlighting any special sales
- Opens and closes the store, creates drawer memos and counts the tills, safe and registers. Secures all negotiable items.
- Acts in the capacity of management in their absence. Delegate tasks to sales associates.
- Mentors and trains new employees
- Ensures that opening and closing tasks are completed each day using checklists
- Receives stock and scans merchandise into inventory.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items. Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards
- Responsible for assigned zone to ensure store is well stocked.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs, bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and/or run
- Completes other duties as assigned
Key Holder Skills and Qualifications:
Excellent Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs ,Responsible, Reliable, Product Knowledge, People Skills, High Energy Level, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Attention to Detail, Job Knowledge, Takes Initiative.
Did you know we have employed more than 6,000 FSU students over our 35+ years in business?