- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance. Pointing out new inventory and highlighting any special sales
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards ( if assigned by management)
- Informs management if inventory levels seem low on any item
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, bend and stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and/or run.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completes other duties as assigned
Excellent Customer Service, Reliable, Dependable, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, High Energy Level, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Attention to Detail, Job Knowledge, Takes Initiative. * Must be available to work ALL FSU Home Games
PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN!